Constrafor is a procurement platform connecting contractors and suppliers of materials and equipment. Through the platform, contractors can find suppliers providing material required for their projects. The main task of the system is to manage project purchases and documents. It was important for the client to have a convenient system to understand and track the entire development process.
Emphasoft developed the front- and backend for Constrafor. To proceed with this project, first, they rewrote the legacy backend code, making it affordable for integration with a more recently developed frontend.
For the platform Emphasoft team:
- developed a controlled access system which grants users limited access permissions to relevant platform sections based on their roles or expertise;
- created the system of insurance certificates and policies and modified it to become more user-friendly;
- generated user and company profiles as well as maps for easy navigation;
- added an ability to create projects and requests from the contractor's side and respond with bids from the supplier’s side;
- created a system for contract co-editing, which has the ability to track changes in the documents and includes an integrated electronic signature system;
- devised a system for collecting the email address of potential clients for invites;
- added a payment system with the ability to transfer payments within the platform using Stripe Connect and Plaid;
- designed an invoice plugin for convenient settlements with subcontractors;
- enhanced a user interface with contacts plugin, plugin for project management and dashboard with the main information.
The main technologies that have been successfully applied are: Angular, Django, docker, Django rest framework, celery, ngrx, logrocket, and amplitude. Day by day, Emphasoft keeps on improving the system for Constrafor so they can continue to assist their clients.