In the real estate business the loss of customers is much costlier than in any other industry, so every lead should be processed immediately. An Australian entrepreneur created a startup dedicated to making real estate agents’ work easier and more efficient by distributing incoming leads between outsourcing concierges to be handled while agents are unavailable, on holidays, or simply offline. We’ve been asked to develop a leads management system for this purpose.
Tasked both as a technical and business-consultancy specialists, we’ve been analyzing different API possibilities and the real estate business process to design our client's system the optimal way. As a result, we built a leads management system, which allows for the following:
- Agents’ registration with their realty offers and descriptions being uploaded from other websites
- Setting up each agent’s unavailability time, throughout which remote Concierges ought to be active
- Incoming leads on connected websites appear in Zendesk and are spread automatically among Concierges when the related agent is unavailable
- Concierges interviewing potential clients who left leads in the name of agents, once agent’s email has been integrated to the lead management system
- Routing the lead back to the agent with all the information gathered by a Concierge
- Chats history monitoring by the agent